Mozilla Thunderbird and forward a message

Migwell 23:52 31 Aug 2013

After having problems with Microsoft outlook on my computer, and not liking the email program that came with Windows 7 which I use. I downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird, which I am very happy with but what I can't seem to find out is how do you forward an email using Thunderbird?.

The Kestrel 09:40 01 Sep 2013

It is very simple. Click on the message you wish to forward and then click on the 'forward' button above the email message. A new box appears into which you enter the email address of the recipient and then click the 'send' button in the top left corner of your screen.

AroundAgain 15:18 01 Sep 2013

Just in case you are still having a problem with forwarding an email, I wonder if the Forward button isn't visible. When first installing Thunderbird, there are a shortage of 'buttons' for various actions.

If this is the case, right click next to the menu bar, left click on Customise. Then, click and drag any of the options that you require and drop them in amongst the other buttons.

While this 'Customise' window is open, you can also rearrange the buttons by dragging to the position you prefer - you will see the 'hand' pointer to signify you can move them

Apologies if I'm 'teaching you to suck eggs' ;)

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?