MOZILLA FIREFOX SCREEN PROBLEM

redvet 00:34 13 Jan 2008

My Firefox browser is now showing with gap of around 2.75 cm at the bottom and is now looking like a squeezed version. Tried all I know to rectify including uninstalling and re-installing but nothing works. Please help.

Gandalph 00:43 13 Jan 2008

Try putting you mouse pointer on the blue bar at the top and double clicking.

User-994545 00:57 13 Jan 2008

it sounds a bit abvios but try the square nexy to the red X extreme top right hand, u mite be running on an enlarged shrunk setting

redvet 05:42 13 Jan 2008

Thanks for your responses...
Have tried the suggestion by coopz, not running on reduced screen.
Gadalph... when I go on th blue border at the top and double click it reduces a bit more, have also tried dragging from the tool bar border but that just widens the tool bar and the problem gap is still there.

mymate 07:54 13 Jan 2008

I had the same problem 2 weeks ago. I uninstalled all the "add ons" and it ok now. I then installed them back one by one to see what one it was that was doing it.

mymate 07:56 13 Jan 2008

Does it look like this ? click here

redvet 08:21 13 Jan 2008

Message for mymate..... yes it does without the writing on the left. I am out for most of day but will read the page you displayed and see what happens.

redvet 08:24 13 Jan 2008

Just noticed it mentions a small ^ and this is what I have.

mymate 08:35 13 Jan 2008

redvet thats what i had as well a small red ^ .Just go into your add ons a disable them all.I uninstalled all mine completely.Then wrote down what they were called and reinstalled them one by one.

redvet 08:38 13 Jan 2008

OK and thanks all OK now only problem is I did it before I read your post and the point regarding writing down what was in there, but I can get on with things now, many thanks again your help, much appreciated.

mymate 08:38 13 Jan 2008

This is Firefox Forum and this is my question when i had the same screen and the answers i got. Friendly guys on there .
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?