mozilla firefox problem

herc182 23:41 03 Dec 2004

Have had this for a little while now. I have a gmail account and can never log out by clicking "sign out". nothing happens (as if i never pressed it). the same for my bank account. when i click to go to my account nothing happens. HOWEVER if i middle click on the same link (on gmail or the bank website) then it works....

very strange. have run all the usual (adaware, spybot etc) and found nothing suspicious.

windows xp home sp2

herc182 09:26 04 Dec 2004

any ideas?

thanks

herc182 09:37 04 Dec 2004

have just tried to access the zonealarm website to find the latest update (related to my other post click here) and i cant click on any of the menu options on the left side of the page (on the blue background). acts as though i never pressed it at all. can only get the page to load if i open it in a different tab.

Diodorus Siculus 09:41 04 Dec 2004

Do you need java installed? Download the Java Virtual Machine 2 (complete standalone installer 1.4.2_04)
click here

herc182 09:58 04 Dec 2004

i have java installed but will reinstall to see if that sorts it...

herc182 10:13 04 Dec 2004

installed it but no difference. is zonelabs website completely compatible with mozilla firefox? can someone with firefox click here and see if you can left click on the menu on the left on the blue background? thanks

dagwoood 10:17 04 Dec 2004

herc182, I use Firefox. Went to your zonelabs link and I don't have any problems clicking on the menu.

dagwoood.

herc182 10:43 04 Dec 2004

i wonder what it is? quite bizarre. this happens on gmail as well and my bank website (as mentioned before)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017