Mozilla browser how

mammak 21:42 07 Aug 2003

Read on an earlier thread a link from vOG for the browser above running win xp pro , thing is to down load it, do i open or save the file??
Mammak

Q-Bie 21:49 07 Aug 2003

Save the file to your desktop or somewhere you will be able to find it later ;)

Depending on what version you downloaded, you will either open it from a zip file, or just double click it to start off the installation process.

It really is a great browser with lots of nifty things, but be prepared for the odd website that won't display properly because the authors wrote the site specifically for IE.

mammak 21:57 07 Aug 2003

Q-Bie, thanks so much for you quick replie
i have heard so much about it i am looking
forward to using it ,but i can still switch EI
cant i,thank,s Mammak

mammak 21:58 07 Aug 2003

IE rather lol

VoG II 21:59 07 Aug 2003

Yes. I run IE, Mozilla and Opera at the same time - no probs.

Kitz E Kat 22:02 07 Aug 2003

its a good one allright... i find its pretty good, its as Q-bie said easy to install, and worth giving a go...

The "what's related" tab get me its the doggies!!!!
you gotta check that out

I aint come accross any site as yet that dont like Mozilla, guess the ones that dont work are probably a load of rubbish anyway....eh like mine... but we wont go into that

Good luck

Kitz E Kat 22:05 07 Aug 2003

I had (note HAD) Opera Slooooooooooooowww.
Gone now!!!

mammak 22:08 07 Aug 2003

Thank,s VoG and Kitz E Kat, am of to try it out
report back soon, might even try Opera, while,s
i,m about it,Mammak

mammak 13:23 08 Aug 2003

Well i,m reporting back on Mozila browser, wicked it
is outstanding i love it ,it,s got my vote,i mean my xp machine is only month,s old so i have never thought it slow on IE,it was! this baby seems to load a page before i finnish clicking the mouse. thanks
VOG, and everyone else Mammak.

SEASHANTY 16:43 08 Aug 2003

Mozilla is the only browser that will let me access my online energy account with Scottish Power. I.E.6 just hangs and I got fed up with the adverts on Opera and before anyone tells me - yes, I do know that the paid for version of Opera gets rid of these. Will stick with Mozilla although I do have to use I.E.6 to access my bank account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

These hilarious robot GIFs will be sure to make you smile

Best podcast apps for iPhone & iPad

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie