Moving water effect

  bert52a 08:34 12 May 2006

A couple of years ago I used to have a nifty bit of software that would change an image so that part of it animated.For example if you had a beach picture it would cause the water to look as if it was moving.It was freeware I think.
Any ideas,thanks?

  terryf 08:59 12 May 2006

Have you tried to google for 'freeware moving water effect'?

  ventanas 09:14 12 May 2006

I know what you mean, and I'm racking my brains trying to remember it. I used to use it a while back, but the novelty wore off. If it comes back to me I'll post back.

  bert52a 14:38 12 May 2006

Thanks, ventana.I found it.It's changed a bit-I'm sure it was simpler before.The site's got some other interesting bits and pieces too.

terryf.- Your hunch was right just type it in to google - think my brain is sinking deeper into the sea of senility.

  Belatucadrus 14:51 12 May 2006

click here for anybody wanting the link.

  anchor 14:52 12 May 2006

bert52a: Can you post the link for us to see please.

  anchor 14:53 12 May 2006

Belatucadrus: Thanks.

You posted as I was typing.

  ventanas 15:31 12 May 2006

GT Ripple. That's it. Thank you Belatucadrus, its been driving me mad.

  bert52a 17:43 12 May 2006

how do you enter a link on a posting.
I know I could just paste the address but how do you do a "click here" type link

  octal 17:50 12 May 2006

If you cut and paste the link in the window it will turn into a "click here"

  octal 17:51 12 May 2006

After you've clicked the Post Response button by the way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?