moving my documents folder to new partition

  drums 14:10 01 Dec 2004

I want to move the folder "my documents" to a new partition I've created, which is "F:/", how is this done so that there is only the "F:/my documents" folder on my PC and the origonal "C:/my documents" folder no longer exists.


  inneedofhelp 14:19 01 Dec 2004

easy, right click my documents and change the target frive to your choice

  BurrWalnut 15:18 01 Dec 2004

To make sure it works properly, have a look at this registry key and check it is the correct location on drive F HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\Personal

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?