.mov editing

Handy Spinner 22:14 21 Dec 2003

Does anyone know if there is a free .mov editing piece of software? The digital camera I use saves its movie files in QuickTime format, and I can't seem to edit them. How can I do so?

VoG II 22:17 21 Dec 2003

click here (and ignore my post!).

Handy Spinner 23:04 21 Dec 2003

Bink seems to do the first job well. Thanks, VoG (what does that mean???????????)

Now for the second step. Is there a good free .avi editing tool around that will let me dub soundtracks over it, etc.? I'm only on Win98, so I don't have Movie Maker :-(

Handy Spinner 23:04 21 Dec 2003

Bink seems to do the first job well. Thanks, VoG (what does that mean???????????)

Now for the second step. Is there a good free .avi editing tool around that will let me dub soundtracks over it, cut and paste clips, etc? I'm only on Win98, so I don't have Movie Maker :-(

powerless 23:06 21 Dec 2003

;-)

Handy Spinner 23:08 21 Dec 2003

Sorry - did I post that twice by mistake? pologies.

VoG II 23:10 21 Dec 2003

What does "Handy Spinner" mean - presumably you are handy with a loom.

VoG is a contraction of my original name on this forum and I'll leave you to decide what it stands for as a Christmas quiz.

Sorry, I'm out of my depth on your supplementary question.

VoG II 23:11 21 Dec 2003

Powerless spoiled my quiz. Yah, Booh, etc.

Handy Spinner 23:13 21 Dec 2003

I don't know how much you know about cricket, but I bowl leg-spin. Thus my name, Handy Spinner, only serves to flatter my vain pride in thinking I am useful to a cricket team!

powerless 23:16 21 Dec 2003

I know where there is a picture of the VoG!!

He even has his own website ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Hes a remarkable chap!

Handy Spinner 23:19 21 Dec 2003

Even I have my own website!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone