Mouse Tracking

  genesis59 19:33 09 Mar 2007

Does anyone know the eleven letter word in computing terminology for the tracking of mouse usage whilst navigating a webpage. The information used to aid marketing reserach etc.

  Rtus 19:46 09 Mar 2007

interaction ?

  NewestRoyWidd1 21:30 09 Mar 2007

Have you tried Google,or is that too obvious?

  genesis59 07:37 10 Mar 2007

I've tried google (have I!) but thought this might be the best site for an answer.
I'll look for interaction but think its more likely to be something that describes the act more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How secure is your Wi-Fi?

AMD vs Intel: we put the most powerful desktops for designers and artists head-to-head

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables 2017