Mouse right click problem

GBL 14:44 26 Jun 2009

For some reason I have lost the facility to right click with the mouse, all I get is two lines the right vertical and the lower horizontal, nothing else.
What has happened to it.
Might be a little late in responding as going out soon for a few hours.

Rahere 14:46 26 Jun 2009

really not sure where these lines are or if it's the edges of the screen for example

GBL 14:53 26 Jun 2009

I would say that yes they are the bottom and right side outer edges of the box. Nothing else appears no text etc, but have since found that once I have right clicked then if I drag the pointer upwards the lines of text appears to each movement. A very strange thing.

rawprawn 14:54 26 Jun 2009

click here
I had a similar problem, mine turned out to be Super Adblocker, but maybe some of the other comments may help you.

GBL 14:55 26 Jun 2009

I would say that yes they are the bottom and right side outer edges of the box. Nothing else appears no text etc, but have since found that once I have right clicked then if I drag the pointer upwards the lines of text appears to each movement. A very strange thing.

GBL 14:56 26 Jun 2009

Will take a look later as going out now. It was OK a couple of days ago.

rawprawn 16:54 26 Jun 2009

System Restore??

GBL 19:08 26 Jun 2009

I have never had any luck with System Restore, each time I have tried it it fails to complete it for some reason. Where do I find this Super Adblocker, I haven't installed it to my knowledge

woodchip 19:20 26 Jun 2009

If this is a wired Mouse, the wires tend to break internal near to mouse. Can be repaired quite easy with soldering iron. just cut it off then reattach wires colour to colour

woodchip 19:21 26 Jun 2009

If its USB this may be a bit more difficult

Technotiger 19:50 26 Jun 2009

I am surprised that no-one has asked what Make/Model/Type PS2 or USB, Wired or Wireless. of mouse it is!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires