Mouse problems

maminjo 13:15 02 Aug 2014

Hello there!

Well, i bought a new laptop and mouse so i hoped i will have no problems with gaming anymore. But... When im aiming (especially with sniper) when i move my mouse to the left or to the right it isnt moving in straight line. It moves randomly up and down and that causes me a lot of problems.

In case u dont know what i mean here is the video: click here anyone had the same problem please give me an advice. I tried to change mouse sensitivity and a lot of other settings - didnt help.

If you think that the problem is in my laptop and mouse ill put here some stats.

Mouse: frame rate 12k acceleration 30g dpi 5700 velocity 150ips

Laptop: win8.1pro 64bit ram 8gb processor i7 4700hq cpu 2.4ghz(8 cpus) but on turbo it has 3.4ghz nvidia geforce gtx760m net speed 2-4 mbit/s download, upload256-512kbit/s

If there is any other information you need please tell me ill give it to you as soon as i can this is really important for me.

Thanks!

If

maminjo 23:08 02 Aug 2014

Its death taker, logitech.

maminjo 13:44 03 Aug 2014

Sorry its deathtaker from genius. i have another mouse from logitech so i confused.

Yes, i have 3 mice and i have the same problems with any of them.

There must be a problem with settings on my laptop because on the pc they work fine.

amonra 13:52 03 Aug 2014

If you have the same problem with more than one mouse, then I would suspect your mousemat or whatever surface you use it on ? Try it on a sheet of plain card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?