Motorola RAZR V3

paul654 21:12 17 Mar 2007

I have a Motorola RAZR V3 phone. At Xmas I took some pics/videos (using my phone) of friends from S.Africa. I would love to put the pics/vids onto my PC...is there any way I can do this?

mitsme 21:22 17 Mar 2007

You need to get Motorola Phone Tools, I'm not sure if you can download this, mine came with my phone.

mitsme 21:26 17 Mar 2007

Hi,
I also have a USB cable that connects my phone to the PC. (also came with the phone) Do you have this?

paul654 21:58 17 Mar 2007

Hi mitsme
Thanks for that. I didn't get the 'Phone Tools' disc with my phone for some reason but my daughter got it with hers...and after much searching we managed to find it..under her bed !!
So I'm up and running
Thanks

skidzy 21:58 17 Mar 2007

Usb data cable click here

skidzy 21:59 17 Mar 2007

To sloooooooooooooooow,good luck.

mitsme 04:34 21 Jun 2007

Since my last posting I have had a lot of trouble with Sync'ing my phone. My comp will not recognise my phone. Have tried uninstal/reinstal, also loaded phone tools on Laptop, no joy there either. I have googled but the only useful link is a US link and is listed as a "Hack Tool", am , as you can imagine, reluctant to try it.

Any help would be great.
TIA
Mitsme

P1d 08:40 21 Jun 2007

I got rid of mine last year but here's what I remember;

Did you connect to the internet and update the software beforehand? I did with mine and that caused the problem, once I reinstalled the software I declined to upgrade the software and all worked fine.

On the other hand if you didn't run the update on the software, try updating it, that may resolve the problem.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

mitsme 19:37 21 Jun 2007

I have accepted the MANY updates that were offered. My phone will charge while connected to PC so the comp knows somethings there but it Phone tools doesn't recognise the phone. It worked for about 5Mins last Sunday night, then nothing since. I will try uninstalling & reinsatlling & not accepting updates as you suggested. Will let you know if it works.

mitsme 04:59 22 Jun 2007

I have reinstalled without updating, & it seems to be working. I can also get online using it & phone!

Will see if it will be useable when I am at home.

graglee 08:51 22 Jun 2007

Hi Friends,

Want Motorola mobile phone? with great feature like downloading of your pictures, audio & video from mobile to your personal PC, efficiently.
You can buy such kind mobile phone online on click here with an exciting gifts & offers like free ipod, nintendo, xbox 360, Sony PSP etc. You can get also these all things on Motorola KRZR K1

Regards(Grag Lee)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?