motherboards

polish 21:05 03 Apr 2004

r there any good motherboards below £100

spuds 21:22 03 Apr 2004

There's plenty, any particular thing in mind,AMD or Intel, and for what main purpose!.

polish 21:49 03 Apr 2004

p4 2.53 processor games office work photos

Totally-braindead 22:18 03 Apr 2004

Mines a Gigabyte GA7VAXP no longer available but its excellent, built a PC for one of my mates and decided on an MSI board, about £60 I think and an excellent board though they both are for AMD. If I was you I'd buy a well known make of board and stay away from the cheaper brands as you can afford it with your budget. There are a lot of really excellent boards available for about £60-70. Have a look at click here
they have lots of info about boards.

dfghjkl 22:30 03 Apr 2004

you can get a very good one if you dont go to high street stores.i use msi but i belive leadfast are good.buy a magazine,pc shopper,or pc buyer,you can scan the shops,eclipse (very good,i use them)dabs,simply and watford savastore to name a few.shop around and you will be ok,when you have narrowed it down to a couple you could post a new thread for a comparison.good luck

spuds 22:50 03 Apr 2004

Here's a few sites worthy of a further look click here click here click here click here click here click here

bainy 00:02 04 Apr 2004

How about an ASUS P4P800 Board. Excellent choice with springdale chipset costs around £70 and has lots of excellent features including: - AI-Overclocking Intelligent CPU Frequency Tuner
A unique option in BIOS that enables quick overclocking up to 30% (depends on CPU and RAM). It automatically detects and optimizes every relevant parameter to provide both performance and stability. For full overview visit: click here
Fitted quite a few of these boards and never had any problems, provides excellent features for a reasonable cost. You wont be disappointed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?