motherboard leds

pete. 20:36 30 Jun 2007

help i have a gigabyte 667 845pe motherboard i think this is right, my power supply went faulty changed that, had to remove motherboard to fit main plug there are some plugs on the edge of the motherboard power switch, Reset and HDD indicators that go to the front panel they came out off the pins as i moved the motherboard and i have no idea were they go theres green/black red/black x2 blue/white also do these power up the computer.

mrwoowoo 20:38 30 Jun 2007

If you have a mainboard manual it will show you in there.You should have got one with the pc.

mrwoowoo 20:42 30 Jun 2007

you should find a manual here.
click here

pete. 22:21 30 Jun 2007

cannot find manual have clicked on link but as usual it asks me a questions i dont understand

mrwoowoo 22:27 30 Jun 2007

on the motherboard in very small writing where the pins are,there should be corresponding letters to match the leads,although all boards are different.

pete. 23:09 30 Jun 2007

ok will try that

mrwoowoo 06:45 01 Jul 2007

pete
if no luck,try to give us the full name of your mother board ,as not sure that is the whole name and will go from there.

pete. 18:40 02 Jul 2007

hi mrwoowoo eventually got plugs in right place took computer to work boss says motherboard faulty thanks for your time cheers pete.

mrwoowoo 19:13 02 Jul 2007

sorry to hear thet pete,thanks for replying.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?