motherboard bundle

mangojava 22:21 20 Jul 2007

hi

has anyone any experience of bying this motherboard bundle from novatechclick here

are they reliable and are the products of good quality?????

SANTOS7 22:26 20 Jul 2007

Haven't bought MOBO bundles but i have bought from Novatech and would have no qualms about buying from them again, my next purchase when i can aford it will be click here

so in my opinion you are going to get value for money...

Strawballs 22:33 20 Jul 2007

Have had 2 barebones plus numerous other things from Novatech and nothing but praise for them.

Totally-braindead 22:35 20 Jul 2007

They are good value, they are Foxconn motherboards mainly, or at least the ones I have had have been and all worked fine from Day 1 and still are working fine.

Ashrich 22:35 20 Jul 2007

MSI boards are generally of excellent quality , Novatech don't have rubbish they tend to use MSI , Gigabyte , Asus and Foxconn boards in their bundles , I have built budget systems for clients with Novatech barebones and bundle kits and they all worked fine , they are a good company to deal with , as I have for over 8 years now .

Ashley

mangojava 13:55 21 Jul 2007

where can i buy just the motherboard and cpu as i already havethe memory??

Totally-braindead 14:03 21 Jul 2007

mangojava the type of memory depends on the motherboard and the type of processor. If you have memory you would need to look for a processor and motherboard that would support this memory. All memory is different and some boards will work fine with one type of memory but not with another.
You cannot just buy a board and CPU and plug in any old memory you have lying about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?