'Morphing' software tool

  Tiggy2 12:50 03 Feb 2003

I seem to remember that, not long ago, I saw a (free) downloadable piece of software that allowed you to take two images, select a few 'morphing' points on each, and make one change into the other. Was I dreaming? Can anyone remember what it was called if I wasn't?


  Foolsbane_1 13:17 03 Feb 2003

Xi-Warp perhaps?

click here

Or WinMorph?

click here

  Rtus 13:17 03 Feb 2003

May not be free ...
click here
click here

  Belatucadrus 13:33 03 Feb 2003

click here BitMorph 3 is free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?