Is this more Spam

birdface 17:45 19 Nov 2007

My niece just me this.I will be telling her not to send any more.Some folk don't learn.

Hi All
The Ericsson Company is distributing free computer lap tops in an attempt to match what Nokia has already done. Ericsson hopes to increase its popularity this way. For this reason, they are giving away the WAP Laptops. All you need to qualify is to send this email to 8 people you know. Within 2 weeks, you will receive Ericsson T18. But if you can send it to 20 people or more, you will receive Ericsson R320. There are people within our building who have received their laptops so I thought I would share this information with you in hopes that you get one before they give them all out.
Make sure you send a copy to: [email protected]
Cheers and enjoy your laptop when it arrives

I hope its ok to post this here,It just shows what some folk believe.

birdface 17:55 19 Nov 2007

Hmm,I don't really think I should have posted this on here,So I will class as resolved so that fewer folk will look.It was just as an example of what some folk think of getting something for nothing..

birdface 17:56 19 Nov 2007

Hmm,I don't really think I should have posted this on here,So I will class as resolved so that fewer folk will look.It was just as an example of what some folk think of getting something for nothing..

octal 17:57 19 Nov 2007

I bet Anna Swelung is getting a bit cheesed off with all the emails she's receiving, if the address is genuine of course, which it probably isn't.

birdface 17:58 19 Nov 2007

Sorry about the double posting,It's IE7 acting up again.

birdface 17:59 19 Nov 2007

Well I hope it's not genuine I just took it as all being spam.

bluto1 19:35 19 Nov 2007

Yes, I agree it must be spam. Dear old Anna collects 20 e-mail addresses per sender unless they are all in the BCC field.

audeal 19:40 19 Nov 2007

Maybe it is a way that spammers use to collect genuine e-mail addresses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?