Monitor switch - is there such a thing?

  machins 08:28 23 Apr 2004

I want to use one monitor on two computers - Is there such a thing as a monitor switch intead on swapping plugs from one to the other? If so where could I obtain one.

  rickf 08:29 23 Apr 2004

You njeed a KVM switch box. Quite cheap now. I use one for ages now and no probs.

  Gongoozler 08:39 23 Apr 2004

See what,s available here click here

  the real Ali G 08:45 23 Apr 2004

I have a KVM switch which I recommend. You can get it from Dabs.

manufacturer code F1DK102Puk
£34.07 inc VAT (£29.00 ex VAT)

click here

  Rigga 08:53 23 Apr 2004

I use click here
excellent product @ £25.64 inc VAT.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?