Monitor - please help

  bexley42 12:44 02 Jan 2009

I have a 15" monitor and would like to know how to alter the condense the width of my page. I am losing the right side of the page. Please help.

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:50 02 Jan 2009

The monitor will have its own menu and setting system which will allow you to alter screen settings.

How it is activated depends on the make and modle of the monitor.

Look for a set of buttos on the monitor to make the adjustments.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017