monitor pixels ?

  tigerbarb 20:57 27 Sep 2004

Im new to computers and had to format hhd manage to get windows 98 back in,but it will not let me change the monitor pixels,have gone in control panel,display,display properties and the slide will not move up when i try to drag it across.the m/o is biostar m6 tw6 id 06/24/1999-1810-47b27x-6a69mbo9c-00 celron-A,433mhz (6.5x6.7)as im on another computer cannot find graphis card driver.can you help please me with what to do.

  Dan the Confused 21:06 27 Sep 2004

Does your graphic card have an installation CD? Did you use it? The PC may be using a Windows driver.

  tigerbarb 22:00 27 Sep 2004

hi Dan the confused
Got sound card and net card plugged into main m/b rest on main board got no graphic card c/d how do i know if graphic graphic card driver is in windows.

  Dan the Confused 22:27 27 Sep 2004

Right click My Computer>Properties then click Device Manager tab. Click on + next to Display Adapters to give the name of the graphics driver.

If you right click on it and select Properties it will give more info on it. Clicking on the Driver tab will show an Update Driver button you could use but I'm not very up on onboard graphics. Did you use all the installation discs, like a motherboard disc?

  feb 23:08 27 Sep 2004

Hi tigerbarb, go to the PC manufacturers web site and download the relevant display driver.

  tigerbarb 22:30 29 Sep 2004

Dan the Confused
got two drivers off Biostar manufacturs site got to get on floppy and into wifes computer and see what happens,i will keep this post open for awhile longer in case its needed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?