Modifying Photo taken date

emcyes 15:34 09 Dec 2011

I am using Compaq PC with xp sp3 as os and i would like to change dates of the photos(jpeg) because dates of picture taken have changed to the dates of transfer from mobile. The dates of photos taken on Canon Camera are intact while the ones taken through mobiles have changed. Can anyone help me to locate any freeware software to change/modify the dates of the photo properties. Thankyou

Graphicool1 15:57 09 Dec 2011

Try this...CLICK HERE

emcyes 16:26 09 Dec 2011

Thanks for the response, i will try this and let you know if it worked or not.

hssutton 18:57 09 Dec 2011

This will definitely do what you want Exif reader Be advised you may need to alter the date in two places

Graphicool1 17:47 11 Dec 2011

hssutton

"This will definitely do what you want"

I think not!...

"Note to this version

The current version isn't "feature-complete" - which means it doesn't have all the features which PhotoME 1.0 will provide.

That doesn't mean, that the PhotoME is in beta state and contain rough bugs - there are just features for complete and easy meta data editing missing, like batch processing, editing of Exif-text tags and adding and removing of Exif-tags is currently not possible.

These and many more functions will be implemented in upcoming versions, prior to the release of v1.0."

hssutton 19:44 11 Dec 2011

Graphicool1

You may think not, but I know differently. Both the beta version & version0.79R17 will allow date change

hssutton 20:12 11 Dec 2011

I should have added will allow date change to the exif, so obviously you do need the exif.

hssutton 20:13 11 Dec 2011

I should have added will allow date change to the exif, so obviously you do need the exif.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?