mobo with drivers 4 vista

danielsimmons 19:58 15 Feb 2006

Hi i am looking for mobo that hav drivers 4 windows vista already as i am building a machine 4 vista n dont wanna get anythink that dont hav drivers 4 vista many lookin 4 amd mobo.

windows xp 02 20:03 15 Feb 2006

hay does windows vista use alot of processor power.
thanks

danielsimmons 20:15 15 Feb 2006

for more info on the spec so far heres a link
click here, does any1 kno about mobo that hav vista drivers

Skills 20:18 15 Feb 2006

As vistas still in developement I hghly doubt there will be any offical vista drivers being shipped with equipment now.

By the time vista comes along thou there should be driver support from manufacturers. So I would say go with a well recognised brand of mobo and you should be fine.

danielsimmons 20:27 15 Feb 2006

been told that intel hav mobo that hav drivers 4 vista already but i need mobo 4 amd

Totally-braindead 21:40 15 Feb 2006

I've never heard of a Vista motherboard, I'm sure they will be in development so that when Vista is released there will be motherboards to support it.
If someone told you there was an intel motherboard that had the Vista drivers then perhaps he can tell you the make and model of it as it stands to reason that if the company that made the motherboard has an intel one ready they probably have an AMD one ready.
Having said all that, any new motherboard from any well known make will be releasing Vista drivers as soon as they become available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?