Mobile Ringtone Download Software

Legslip 23:36 07 Dec 2005

Anyone know if there is anything available, preferably for free, that I can use to download an MP3 file from my PC to my mobile as a ringtone instead of paying £3 a time for a realtone.

PS I know I'm sad!

Kev.Ifty 23:40 07 Dec 2005

Depends on your phone.

You'll need the correct cable.

Here is a good site for you to search.

click here

Kev

Legslip 23:51 07 Dec 2005

Thanks Kev but cannot find anything here. I have the MP3's on my PC and want to put a couple of them on my mob. Couldn't find the software on the site.

LivEviL 23:52 07 Dec 2005

go on the site for your phone i.e if a nokia the nokia site! they have the softwar on there to download

LivEviL 23:52 07 Dec 2005

and drivers for your phone

Legslip 00:12 08 Dec 2005

Nah! sorry guys. Cannot find my way through the mire. Anychance of an idiots guide?

LivEviL 00:16 08 Dec 2005

ok what make is ur phone? and what model and ill see if there is a site for the software so u can set it up and transfer ur mp3s to ur phone

Kev.Ifty 00:20 08 Dec 2005

Wot phone do you have ?

I don't mean... A Nokia...

What is the make and model

Cos Mobiledia is about as good as you're gonna get.

Cheers Kev

Skills 00:22 08 Dec 2005

If your phone has bluetooth then get a bluetooth dongle and then just send your mp3 files to the phone, thats what I did for a friend.

LivEviL 00:22 08 Dec 2005

if you can give us the make and model please? if u are unsure on the make or model turn ur phone off open the back and take the battery out its usualy there!

Legslip 12:06 08 Dec 2005

Thanks people. It's a Motorola RAZR V3.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?