Mobile Broadband issues

J7CGM 06:44 11 Nov 2010

Has anyone experienced problems with e mail page layouts when using Vodafone or T mobile dongles.
I thought the problem was a new layout on my talktalk e mail page, but it seems to be only when I am working away from home & I use one of the mobile dongles. I have had the issue checked out with talktalk & it is not the talktalk e mail that's causing me to see a completely different layout than when I access e mail via my modem at home. The layout when using a mobile dongle is very basic & does not allow me to alter fonts, underline, do italics or even attachments etc. Very strange & frustrating & only started happening last Friday.
Regards, CGM.

Woolwell 10:16 11 Nov 2010

I don't use TalkTalk but my mobile browsers states that there is the full version and mobile formatted version for TalkTalk. Have you got the mobile version?

Woolwell 11:19 11 Nov 2010

Response by e-mail:
"I assume I have the full version as it has never been a problem before. The issues started last Friday. Since my posting I have contacted Vodafone who took control of my pc to try & rectify the issue, but that failed. Since then I have downloaded Firfox & I can access my normal e mail page via Firefox, but can only access the alternative e mail page via either Google Chrome or Internet explorer. A bit weard, I may leave it until I go home this weekend & see what happens after I have logged in via my modem."

timsmith259 17:34 11 Nov 2010

with kind regards contact the isp broadband

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017