Midi keyboard (music)

Ben capewell 18:03 16 Nov 2007

Hi all (you always have the answers)
I brought a midi keyboard, about two years ago, and at the time the software supplied was not very good as there was a delay from pressing the keys to hearing the sound, since then i have had a lovely little girl and have had no time to mess about with it, so the question is !
Is there any software to link the keyboard straight to the pc so i can play live sounds, (it did come with some software but did not seem very good), i was years ago very much into Cubase etc, but the times have changed and now im just confused.
just want to plug in via usb (wich the keyboard has got and play)
thanks

Ben capewell 19:01 16 Nov 2007

Hi all (you always have the answers)
I brought a midi keyboard, about two years ago, and at the time the software supplied was not very good as there was a delay from pressing the keys to hearing the sound, since then i have had a lovely little girl and have had no time to mess about with it, so the question is !
Is there any software to link the keyboard straight to the pc so i can play live sounds, (it did come with some software but did not seem very good), i was years ago very much into Cubase etc, but the times have changed and now im just confused.
just want to plug in via usb (wich the keyboard has got and play)
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone