Microsoft PowerPoint

Coffe_King 19:12 05 Sep 2003

Is there a way to play two videos at the same time on a powerpoint slide? I need two videos to play at either side of the slide for a waterfall effect. There is text in the middle. I want both videos to me in sync and start and stop at the same time. Is there a way of doing this? I set the other video to Start With Perevious in Custom Animation but the videos are about a second out of sync. I am using Office XP.

recap 19:35 05 Sep 2003

Have you tried "custom effects" from the slide show menu. Select "Order & timing", set each frame to start automatically then select "Effects" and set each frame to none?

Coffe_King 19:46 05 Sep 2003

Thats what I tried to do, I had another shoot and one side is still a second faster than the other, i also tried starting the other one at the 1 second possition but its hard to time. Any other ideas?

recap 20:04 05 Sep 2003

Have a try with "Slide Transition" set to "no transition" & "automatically" after what ever period you want, then select the "Apply to All" button then "Apply".

Coffe_King 20:05 05 Sep 2003

The videos are on the same slide, that will just more onto the next slide. The videos run down the sides of my title slide.

recap 20:23 05 Sep 2003

Sorry Coffe_King for that don't know what I was thinking then.

The only thing I can suggest now is what you have already tried, it's may be a case of trial and error unless somebody else can help you further?

Coffe_King 20:24 05 Sep 2003

I think i have an addin that can help, will try it and report back

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?