Microsoft Outlook

Dekka123 23:30 15 Feb 2011

Hi could someone please tell me how I sort the appointment list. Every appointment I make seems to be in no particular order.

BRYNIT 23:50 15 Feb 2011

Which version of MS Outlook?

I'm a little confused, could you give a little more information on your problem.

From my copy of MS Outlook all appointment are done using the callender and are in Date/time order. It could be you have not given the appointments a time slot and have put them as an all day appointment.

Dekka123 01:09 16 Feb 2011

Hi BRYNIT
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I did not explain my problem very well. I am using Office Version 10. When i open outlook in outlook today it gives a list of my tasks which is fine. On the same page is a Calender heading, when I click on this it gives me a list of all my appointments from my calender. I did have them once apearing in date order but now the list is in a random order. I am sure I should be able to sort them into a proper order but I cant find out how. Hope this explains it ok. None of my appointments are marked as all day.

Woolwell 10:40 16 Feb 2011

Assuming it is the same as 2007 click on the heading start date and it should automatically sort in date order. Another click will probably put them in reverse order. You have probably inadvertently clicked at the top of another heading.

Dekka123 11:55 16 Feb 2011

Thanks Woolwell
for your reply. You were right, I did as you said and it worked. Thanks again I will now mark this as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?