microsoft outlook

ellie82 14:22 12 Mar 2007

Microsoft outlook 2003 problem.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but I am still having the same problem which is:

When i type a new message, put in the email address i and press send i get the following message:

no such interface supported.

any ideas of how to solve it?

thanks

Ellie

€dstowe 14:34 12 Mar 2007

Is this one address or all?

Do you have another email client (hotmail, yahoo or something) that you could send yourself a message from and then reply to that via Outlook and see what response you get to that?

ellie82 14:35 12 Mar 2007

It wont send any email at all....

€dstowe 14:52 12 Mar 2007

Do you have another program you can use to send email such as the ones I suggested? If so, send yourself an email to see if Outlook receives it. If it does, try and reply to the email you sent using Outlook.

If you don't have a web mail account (hotmail, yahoo etc.) it is easy to set one up.

Is the Outlook account set up correctly?

Have you tried sending via Outlook Express?

How long has this problem been going on? If recent and previously it was OK, try a System Restore to a time when it worked.

wee eddie 14:59 12 Mar 2007

What Word-processing program is it trying to create the e-mail in. Mine is set to use Word.

Maybe yours is set to use a program that is no longer available or not even a Word Processor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?