Microsoft Outlook

justpassinthrough 00:22 13 Nov 2003

I have Microsoft Office 2000 Premium. I am Installing the discs onto my new computer, and I have everything loaded, BUT, "outlook" will not load up.It seems that the file [D:\PFiles\MSoffice\office\RTFHTML.DLL is not accessable, it asks me if this file exists and if I can access it. Well it seems I can't, I've even tried downloading it from my old computer as it still has the program installed, but it only has a floppy to use for the data transfer and this seems to be lacking. The reason for all this (just to get Outlook installed) is that I want to install a particular anti-spam program that only runs through Outlook.For information: My old system has a 166MMX chip, running windows ME(yes I know, antiques road show) and my new system has a Pentium 4 2.66GHZ running windows XP a slight difference!.So, if there is any way I can download just Outlook on its own from the net or otherwise purloin it I would be most grateful for the information. My e-mail address has changed to: bacarooda @onetel.com Any help on this problem would be most appreciated, thanks.

VoG II 00:27 13 Nov 2003

Do you nhave the trial version of Office XP installed? If so, remove that first then install Office 2000.

justpassinthrough 18:32 13 Nov 2003

Thanks for your suggestion "VOG", but no I have the full Home edition of XP which my new PC came loaded with. I did think that the Microsoft Office 2000 installation disc was dammaged or just dirty but it looks OK and I have cleaned it.
So i'm still a bit stuck. Any further suggestions would be gratefully received. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017