Microsoft Online Svcs......... Credit Card Trans?

SDJ 09:09 22 Aug 2003

I have just noticed on my credit card statement that I have an entry on 18/8 for MICROSOFT ONLINE SVCS click here IE.

I have no idea what this is and have spoken to my credit card company who want me to write a letter but dont have any more information on their screen.

I am completely puzzled, I know this isnt really relevant to this forum but as you guys are sooooo helpful thought it might be worth a mention.

Cheers

Jester2K II 09:34 22 Aug 2003

Did you sign up to a free trial of anything and give Credit Card Details??

Ever responded to an e-mail allegedly from MSN or Microsoft asking for Credit Card Details to cancel something?

Only ref i can find.

click here

SDJ 09:56 22 Aug 2003

Thanks for your post.
No I havent signed up for any free trial or responded to an email.

In fact I have hardly used the card in question as im trying to pay off another one I have!

Very odd, still Nationwide say they will take care of it, im just very confused as I am very very careful with my credit cards and the internet.

Cheers
Thanks for your help.

SDJ 19:32 20 Aug 2004

What are the chances, a year down the line and I have been billed £14.99 again from MICROSOFT ONLINE SVCS click here IE.

I got it refunded last year and have spoken to my credit card company again this year.

I know I havent signed up to anything with Microsoft, XP and Office is all the money they will ever get out of me!

iambeavis 19:42 20 Aug 2004

Would this have any bearing on the matter. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

These hilarious robot GIFs will be sure to make you smile

Best podcast apps for iPhone & iPad

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie