Microsoft Office Suites

IDB 16:07 12 Jan 2003
  IDB 16:07 12 Jan 2003

I have Microsoft Office 97 (professional upgrade), which I purchased under the Student/teacher licence. I have not upgraded this as to date I have not needed to. I am now considering purchasing a new computer, but notice that most system now come without Microsoft Office. As I am a schoolteacher and wish to use the same systems as those in school:
1) Can I load my existing office suite from Microsoft works?
2) If so will I be able to upgrade to Office XP from my existing setup?.
3) Failing either, where can I obtain an upgrade to Office 2000?

^wave^ 16:15 12 Jan 2003

you should be able to just load from your cd to your new system

Forum Editor 16:26 12 Jan 2003

you could simply opt for the Student/teacher version of Office XP. You'll get a big discount (it will cost you £120), and you don't need to have any previous Office installation - you can install straight onto your new machine.

Take a look
click here

Peter E 16:50 12 Jan 2003

The Fe is spot on - go for the student/teacher licence. It includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook (no Access etc though). As I said in a post the other day, it's a bargain and if you get it from here they throw in an Epson inkjet printer...click here

Regards

The Cad 16:59 12 Jan 2003

I bought the Office XP Teacher/Student software recently from Simply Computers. It cost £103 including delivery, and arrived in 2 working days. I recommend this company for cost and speed of delivery.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?