Microsoft Mail Vista Inbox Problem

I am using Microsoft Mail in Windows Vista and I have a problem with one email that I can't delete. It also states "Message could not be displayed" When I try to delete the message I get "an unknown error has occurred" and "get help from the communities" I have tried the communities help which involves DOS command C:/ but that didn't work.

Can any one help.

Clive

Technotiger 15:03 17 Mar 2007

Hi, have you tried System Restore back to before you received the email?

Technotiger 15:26 17 Mar 2007

By Yellow envelope ... Yes, I tried System Restore to several points before I received the offending email. System Restore failed

PCA Rules say Yellow Envelope only to be used by invitation. This is so that all members can follow the threads and see results. Not telling you off, just for your information.

Anyway, only other thing I can advise is to run your Malware/Anti-everything programs, this might be a nasty of some sort.

or - ask again in the Windows Vista section of PCA. If you do this, then you will need to tick this thread as resolved in order to prevent confusion, as only one thread per subject.

skidzy 15:28 17 Mar 2007

This may be a stuck email,try going to your isp's homepage and login to your email account and look if the email is there also,if so delete it and try Windows mail again.
OR: try from here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone