Microsoft Frontapage - HARD to use??

$ix 07:40 15 May 2006

ive managed to get hold of some templates and opened 1 i liked in microsoft frontpage, im finding it extrodinarily difficult to add text or modify anything about the templates, it only lets me stretch bits and peices, i cant take out a section and replace it because it fills up the blank space staright away with the rest of the template.

is there an easier way to do this?

Forum Editor 22:04 15 May 2006

until you understand the underlying principles, which is why many newcomers to web design don't find templates quite as helpful as they had hoped.

My advice is to spend a little time trying to get to grips with the basics of FrontPage; it's not as difficult as you might think, and as you start to feel more at home with it you'll suddenly find the template becomes easier to handle.

$ix 06:41 16 May 2006

Thanks For The Advice, Do You Suggest I Start With A Simpler Template, Or Just A Background For Now?

wolfie3000 19:54 17 May 2006

I dont want to seem like im hijacking the thread but thanks FE this info has helped me too.

$ix as im new to frontpage and am just learning maybe if you want we could get into contact and swap ideas and such?

Forum Editor 23:47 21 May 2006

and he deleted it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?