poogles_uk 14:54 12 Aug 2004

Can anyone help? At my dads work they used to use something called microfilm to store pictures of documents.
To read them you need something like click here

This one has computer link. I need to find a price. I know theyve got a quote for £1800 @ 4.5p per frame.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?