Messenger

1st spring 21:01 20 Jun 2010

I had a name for Messenger but I hadn't created an inbox. I thought I would try and make a hotmail with this name. Not sure what I did but now I cannot find this name I gave myself. I know the name but not sure how I finished the email. i.e .com or .co.uk I have been trying both I have also tried 2 different passwords, I still cannot get into Messenger. Window XP.

I had the password sent to me but it has not arrived. Could this be because I might have given myself an alternative email address? If so How do I get to this email address. which I think I remember the ending. I thought it would still come into my in box. Silly of me. Can anyone help please. Clear as mud, I know.

1st spring 21:27 20 Jun 2010

Please disregard the above. All afternoon I have had the problem, suddenly it worked. I got the info back with my name the one that didn't have an in box. Then I went back onto Internet Explorer. clicked on the red letter saying Hotmail, Clicked on sign in with a different name, which took me to a hotmail address which use, but when I came out of the hotmail address I found I had lost the first one again. How do I get them both up when I click on the red letter?

1st spring 22:13 20 Jun 2010

Sorted it. I just wish it was clear in my head, how I did it. I think I have to always Sign Out then Sign In with a different Window Live ID. click on remember. Would you say, You've got it Jeeves?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017