messed up

garybaldy 15:54 27 Jan 2003

ive just started a new thread but ive written it in someone elses thread sorry.can i remove it from there and start again

Djohn 15:57 27 Jan 2003

garybaldy, click on the Moderator button, and ask. (Yellow bar under this reply)

User-312386 16:47 27 Jan 2003

or cut and paste it into a new thread

madboy33

spikeychris 16:56 27 Jan 2003

Your a Moderator can't you do it... ;o)

garybaldy 17:06 27 Jan 2003

unable to cut and paste its under the title new user windows XP.

spikeychris 17:17 27 Jan 2003

product recovery dvd rom
my computer was very slow and all my folders were in a mess so after alot of advise i decided the best thing i could do would be to to start again from scratch . i save my favourites from I/E and my address book in O/E and then placed the product recovery DVD-rom into my drive. Windows XPhome edition was pre installed when i bought my laptop. i followed all the instruction on the screen and i am currently re installing my hardware and software. have i done things correctly and does this mean that me hard drive was COMPLETELY wiped. I received the microsoft works suite that was all in dutch do i need to re install this or is there a link in which i can download this in english.

spikeychris 17:21 27 Jan 2003

If you have run the recovery disk then it will take the machine back to the time when you bought it, all data apart from what you have saved will be deleted.

When you say you received Work-suite in Dutch, is this what you bought?

Chris

User-312386 17:29 27 Jan 2003

lol at Mr Spikey

To factory settings should not have Worksuite on there, all it should have is the basic settings the factory have put on.

If Ms Worksuite was pre-installed and is in Dutch, i would go to the worksuite tech support site click here i assume you mean MSWorks?

madboy33

garybaldy 17:43 27 Jan 2003

no i received the work suite when i bought the computer but its all in dutch.thanks for cutting and pasting chris

User-312386 23:11 28 Jan 2003

contact the Seller of the PC and ask them

madboy33

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?