Message when opening PC MOM. Implementation?

1936 15:41 02 Mar 2007

When I switch my computer on the following message shows. I just press, "O.K." and it goes and I carry on but what is it?
MOM. Implementation, Version=2.02589,34834, Culture-neutral,Publickey Token=90ba9c70f846762e or one of its dependencies.

VoG II 15:55 02 Mar 2007

Possibly click here

1936 18:00 02 Mar 2007

Yes, that makes sense because after mucking about for weeks trying to get Pinnacle to run someone told me to update the ATI driver. When I went onto the ATI driver page I did not have any idea how to chose the right one so someone else told me which one to use. I did this and Pinnacle then worked.
At the same time I asked ATI for advice. The problem is that although they are great at reply they do take a long time so it was only today that I got a reply from them saying:
"You don't mention what is the current ATI driver version installed in your system. Please send us the System Configuration and we will help you to identify what is the driver that you should install in your computer." They even told me how to find the "System Configuration" which I thought was great so now all I do is wait for their reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?