MESH PCs

ro1 12:42 16 Jul 2003

last week i said OMG to some of the complaints regarding Mesh as i had just ordered one and was awaiting its arrival last Friday...well it came and with lots of moans having to 'activate' 'register' and find 'production keys' s0 far so good.
i have one question though , it came with Outlook Express which i don't use.....i'm with BT E-Mail - is there anyway i can change the Outlook Express on my Logitech Keyboard BUTTON from Outlook Express to BT E-Mail.....thank you all...ttfn

graham√ 13:19 16 Jul 2003

I can only suggest looking in the keyboard guide, if you got one. I have a hp k'board, I still haven't figured out how to re-configure the one-touch buttons. It tells me to go to Keyboard Manager, but I can't find one!

graham√ 13:48 16 Jul 2003

OK, I've sussed it on mine, see if your's is the same. Control Panel, Keyboard, Buttons.

ro1 14:21 16 Jul 2003

hi graham - went to control keywoard and found mail/outlook express also - envelope/which says/ sends e-mail in the active window. which do i apply please...........

graham√ 14:25 16 Jul 2003

That must be specific to Logitech, just try one, then change it if it doesn't work as you wish.

ro1 14:48 16 Jul 2003

hi graham - tried both but so much (similar information (help)) came from both - i shall ponder on it.....but thank you..................

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)