Mesh Matrix - Sharp LCD Monitor

huggie 23:13 23 Jan 2006

Help - I have used the Mesh Recovery Disk to reformat the hard disk on my Mesh Matrix A2600+.
However the Sharp LL-T15A4 LCD Monitor doesn't work properly - the speakers don't work if I insert a CD. I have tried inserting the Sharp Utility disk in the drive but when I go to Start/Control Panel/Display/Settings/Advanced/Monitor the Properties button is greyed out and won't work to enable me to install the set-up information. Can anybody point me in the right direction

cycoze 23:22 23 Jan 2006

You need to install the graphics drivers by the look of it, i would have thought the recovery cd would have put all the drivers on for you, but the lack of sound and monitor properties might mean it hasnt, have you any other cd`s for the machine ?

huggie 23:33 23 Jan 2006

The only other disk I have is the Sharp LCD Monitor Utility Disk, and the instructions to put the disk in the drive and click on Start, Control Panel, Display, Settings, Advanced and Monitor and then click on Properties, Driver and Update Driver, but when I go to Properties the button is greyed out and won't work. The display just says Default Monitor.

cycoze 23:46 23 Jan 2006

When you do go Start, Control Panel, Display, Settings, Advanced, you should see several tabs pertaining to your graphics card, are they there ?

huggie 23:57 23 Jan 2006

Yes

MESH Support 10:57 24 Jan 2006

Hi huggie,

If you click on the Adapter tab, what do you have listed under Adapter Type?

If you have just re-installed Windows it is highly likely that you just need to install a driver or two to get your system back up to speed.

Davey

huggie 09:08 01 Feb 2006

Thanks for your help, yes it was a driver missing, which has now been installed and all is well, thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone