My cousin decided to break his laptop up a packard bell mv35 mit sable c, i told him after that screens can contain mercury, its been a few weeks now and he has had heavy flu is there anything to worry about?
It is a poison Metal
Not a lot of mercury in a screen, about as much as in a fluorescent tube, less than a tooth filling.
Yes i know that, is there alot of mercury in lcd screens
Alright so nothing to worry about then?
mercury causes pink skin flushing as a classic symptom, i have seen someone with it.click here
No pink skin just abit of flu
As far as I know there is no mercury in LCD screens as such. The flourescent backlight is another matter and that does contain a small amount.
There is not enough mercury in a single laptop to cause harm of any sort.However if you were breaking up and stripping hundreds a week then the build up could cause harm in the long run if proper precautions were not taken.
I read that a short while ago, someone droppeda thermometer in their kitchen.Unsure what to do, they rang the fire brigade, who came round in protective decontamination suits to clear it up.Hundreds of thermometers get dropped and broken in hospitals, and there is no real problem, its just wiped up.When I was a youngster at school in 1950s, we used mercury in experiments in science class, with no problem.We also rubbed some on old halfpennies, which covered them in silver to look like shillings.
"Hundreds of thermometers get dropped and broken in hospitals, and there is no real problem, its just wiped up."They do not contain mercury.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.
Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X
5 best 3D model websites
iPhone 8 vs iPhone X
WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache
© Copyright 2017 IDG UK. All Rights Reserved.