Memory stick/Teak Goblin's question to me

flaming 04:10 06 Jan 2006

I started a new thread to continue,if you are about. The object is in fact a squashed elliptical,metallic silver coloured,3 ins.x 1 in. There's nothing printed on it beyond the words 'Enter the Matrix' 64m (which I take to be its capacity), A cap pulls off one end,showing a rectangular plug which fits the only rectangular port on the front of the PC. It is for transferring my files to it. I was searching for the notes but it's probably easier to google.

mole44 08:14 06 Jan 2006

its a pen drive ,given as probably a freeby somewhere,and yes you can use it to store your files.64m is probably 64meg capacity,small by todays standards but ok never the less.

flaming 22:28 06 Jan 2006

Thanks for the identfication. The PC engineer charged me £15 for it, secondhand from him. If it was a freebie that's not a bad profit!

teak goblin 20:49 11 Jan 2006

hi flaming sorry i have not been in touch as ive been away with my work, mole is correct its a pen drive, it's handy for just putting small files on it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?