Memory Failure

n4165si 14:13 15 May 2010

I had a system lock up which resulted in having New Memory cards fitted,when i was trying to ascertain the cause of the failure ,Not really knowing what i was doing i have ended up with a couple of screens i cannot seem to get out of during Boot up,one is a screen showing the Azus Motherboard which asks press Del to enter setup and if you wait a minute this screen dissapears and the next screen is a Raid Array screen which asks to select either crtl +s or F4,but this also dissapears during the Boot process, i would dearly like to get red of these two screens prior to boot up ,my question is how? any help would be welcome

retep888 16:24 15 May 2010

To get rid of the Asus mobo logo,press del key while booting up and go into bios setup page.

Now navigate to <Boot> and scroll down to <Boot Settings Configuration> and press enter, scroll down to <Full Screen LOGO> and change it to <Disable>.

To get rid of the Raid Array screen ,on the same bios setup page, navigate to <Advance>,scroll down to <Onboard Device Configuration> and press enter, scroll down to <Serial-ATA Configuration> and press enter, if the <RAID> was enabled then Disable it.

n4165si 10:50 16 May 2010

retep888

Thank you for responding to this annoying problem
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache