memory card for me camera which one?

chickabookins 19:56 12 May 2008

heya, im not sure if im in the right place or not but im after a memory card for me camera please could any advise which 1 is the best its for my holidays so 1 what holds quite a few photos
ive gota panasonic lumix dmc-fx33
many thanks sam

iscanut 20:13 12 May 2008

f this is your camera.....click here _FX33/lens.shtml

then click here

Get the most memory you can afford, at least 1Gb or more.

iscanut 20:14 12 May 2008

Made a mess of the camera link page, should be.. if this is your camera,

click here

chickabookins 20:32 12 May 2008

yep thats my camera :)

MAT ALAN 20:34 12 May 2008

click here

follow links for your camera, it will give you a selection of exactly what you need...

used this website a couple of times now, great service....

chickabookins 21:39 12 May 2008

Heya thank you for rpelying could you tell me how many photos a 4 GB SHDC Card will hold

MAT ALAN 21:45 12 May 2008

As an example..

It will hold up to 1,000+ 8 mega pixel images. However, the settings on the camera can be changed so that the camera takes pictures of a different size. The same memory card can hold over 4,000 2 mega pixel images. Changing these settings will affect the quality and size of the pictures you take.

chickabookins 21:54 12 May 2008

thank you for helping
the settings ive got is (think this is right) aspect ratio 4.3 picture size is 0.3m ez

sorry this is just a random question is it safe to leave the battery in the camera when not in use as im forever putting it in takin it out putting it in, dont wana brake it as oly had it 3months

peter99co 22:14 12 May 2008

I would leave the battery in as you are probably using it up having to reset each time. Just recharge before you need to use it,assuming you are using rechargable batteries.

Strawballs 22:25 13 May 2008

It takes SD click here= or SDHC click here= cards.

john bunyan 18:21 15 May 2008

chickabookins. For holiday I would take a spare battery as well - although you can charge your original in the evening it is unlikely to last as long as it takes to fill a 4 gb SD card, so I reccomend you always carry a charged spare. I would leave it on 8 megapixels and agree with MAT ALAN.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017