Medion Customer Service

mij41 16:36 16 Feb 2007

Purchased Medion Multimedia PC in March 2005.

E-mailed Medion on Thursday 8th February 2007, no image on monitor (suspected Graphics Card, Medion agreed!) Phoned later that day, was told engineer would telephone within 3 working days to arrange visit for repair.

Waited 4 days, phoned again Wednesday 14th February, told `agent` or engineer would contact me shortly!

Thursday 14th February, had to telephone again, told this time that details would be passed to the "repair dept" for attention!

Friday 15th February, again telphoned, as no response to date!
Told that this issue would be discussed with a "colleague" and repair dept would be contacted again and someone would telephone me by 8pm this evening Friday 16th February!

I am not holding my breath?????

Can anyone suggest how I can motivate Medion Electronics UK to get their proverbial fingers out????????????????

mij

conrail 16:43 16 Feb 2007

strange that, I had an engineer out twice, faulty hd and sound card problems, engineer came out within 4 days on both occasions, engineer did say they travel the country so you may have to wait until he/she is in your area but as I say, longest wait was 4 days. hope the service improves for you and you don't wait too long

Dipso 22:33 16 Feb 2007

Did they phone?

woodchip 22:42 16 Feb 2007

Yes do what I did. E-Mail them and Point them to this thread. They will then get a move on

Stuartli 01:21 17 Feb 2007

Medion's after sales customer service seems to be, judging by those who have dealt with the company, to be either first class or something that could be substantially improved.

Hopefully your problem will be speedily resolved.

mij41 16:00 17 Feb 2007

Hi all, Thanks for the responses!!

No phone call from Medion (good guess??) Rang myself at 7.50pm Friday 16th February!!! Lady I spoke to earlier in the day, (who had promised to telephone by 8.00pm) was not available!! Agent said that I would get a phone call on Monday 19th, any bets???

I`m sending e-mail, with details of efforts I have made (plus a copy of these discussions!!)

The wait continues???????????

mij

mij41 17:20 19 Feb 2007

Finally got a call today 19th February but????........not from my Medion contact (name withheld to protect the guilty!!)

It will be Friday 23rd before l will be graced with the presence of an engineer!!

Medion would not send Graphics card for self installation, some nonsense that "it must be fitted properly", Yeh a 5 minute job that a trained monkey could perform!!!!

Anyway I have had enough (will be the last Medion I ever purchase!!!), have e-mailed Medion to say I am making an official complaint to the MD (anyone got a contact name?) and will copy PC Advisor etc.,,with details of this total lack of any customer service.

mij41

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?