media control buttons on logitech keyboard..

fsssh 16:35 06 Feb 2003

dont work properly! i have xp and the latest versions of the logitech drivers. i use the media keys (play, fast forwsard and rewind) to control winamp 3, but when i boot up my computer the first time you press the play/pause button it skips to the beginning of the track instead! sometimes the buttons refuse to work at all! has anyone else had this problem? i have heard that logitech and XP dont get on, as i have also had probs with my cordless optical mouse.

« Ravin » 16:41 06 Feb 2003

when you say it goes to the beginning of the track when you press play, where exactly do you want it to go ? i have the logitech cordless elite duo and it works perfectly with windows xp.. no problems with either mouse or keyboard. which keyboard are you using exactly? the media buttons are a bit sketchy with media player 9 but when i went to the logitech site it was said that wmp9 was not yet supported. it works fine with the creative media player though.

fsssh 16:53 06 Feb 2003

i mean when i'm in the middle of the track and i press play/pause to pause it :-) it just goes back to the beginning instead. it normally only happens once or twice per boot-up but its quite annoying....

« Ravin » 16:57 06 Feb 2003

ohh, i don't use winamp so i really can't say.

« Ravin » 17:39 09 Feb 2003

does this link help?

click here

and meanwhile this should bump you to the top :o)

fsssh 05:33 14 Feb 2003

i have what it says but it still does the same! i have all the latest versions of everything....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone