McAfee SiteAdviser on IE7

engsurv 16:46 09 Dec 2006

I know I have seen it somewhere, how to move the "McAfee SiteAdviser" from the left hand side to the right hand side of the McAfee tool bar on IE7, but I can not find it. Has anyone out there got the solution?
Many Thanks

birdface 16:53 09 Dec 2006

Just tried it. I just right clicked it,And it moved to right hand side of toolbar,

engsurv 17:35 09 Dec 2006

buteman
Tried right click but it did not work for me!
Tried SiteAdviser Help. Unlocked toolbar but the vertical dot line would not move either!

engsurv 18:32 09 Dec 2006

buteman
Do not know how it worked for you! I have just been on chat to McAfee and they say it can not be done! as the factory settings can not be altered. By the way I am using Total Protection 10 What program was your Site Adviser installed from ?

birdface 18:47 09 Dec 2006

It was on the Centre of toolbar, Right clicked the centre of it, And it is now on right hand side of toolbar,I will try left clicking it to see if it moves back,

birdface 18:53 09 Dec 2006

Ok,Line down outside,When you go on to line An arrow opens,And you either take it to the right or take it to the left,Or if you pull down on the line, It moves straight over to the bottom left of toolbar, Works no problem for me, Can put it where I want it,

birdface 18:56 09 Dec 2006

I downloaded if from this site, about 3 weeks ago,I think it was Stuarti that reccomended it,

birdface 19:06 09 Dec 2006

When I right click toolbar, have ticked ,Menu bar, Links,Status bar,Mcafee,Use large Icons,And show all text labels.

birdface 20:21 09 Dec 2006

Sorry I may have mistaken what toolbar you are on,I am on the IE7 Toolbar,And can move it where I want it,Just realise that you must have downloaded Mcafee Tool Bar,So sorry if I have missled you,

engsurv 19:53 10 Dec 2006

Hi buteman
Thanks for your comments. The way you describe works on the IE7 bar. I have only just found that if I select the menu tool bar it goes to the left and the site adviser goes to the right. So now I'm happy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?