McAfee Anti Virus / MyAgtTry.exe

Guady 17:51 23 Apr 2007

I am based in Spain and use the McAfee Anti Virus program provided by Telefonica who supply my Broadband connection. Recently, every time I shut down the PC, I get a Program Not Responding message regarding MyAgtTry.exe. It soon disappears and the PC closes correctly. I have searched using Google and it seems that MyAgtTry may be connected to McAfee Anti Virus - the AntiVirus appears to be working. It certainly downloads all the latest updates with no problem and also carries out a Virus Scan when requested. My question is: Should I be worried that this program is apparently not responding? Does it indicate that, in the event of a Virus attack or similar event, I would not be protected? Also, is there anything I can do to prevent the Error Message? I have tried to get an answer from Telefonica but without success (If anyone has had experience of Telefonica, they will know what I mean!!) I would be really grateful for any advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?