McAfee

mike40 11:56 11 Jun 2008

Hi All

This morning when I went on-line I got the message that my computer was not fully protected from McAfee and needed my attention. It was relating to Privacy service which was out of date and Phishing protection was also out of date. Can someone tell me where I can find the expiry date of my licence and how to renew these two out of date files.

Many thanks

bluto1 19:20 11 Jun 2008

^^

sconedd 19:38 11 Jun 2008

Try to email them, I don't know whether this will do any good, but you can try. Hope this helps

Chissy 19:58 11 Jun 2008

If you still have your login details, log into your account on Mcafee and all your details will be there

mike40 20:16 11 Jun 2008

Thanks. Sconed - I have e-mailed them and am waiting for a response. Chissy - I never thought of that. I have logged in and it shows my licence expires at the beginning of July. Why two of the services are out of date is anybodies guess.The only thing that I can think of at the moment is that I last renewed it as a special offer through by bank and it may not have included Privacy Services or Phishing protection.
I will see what the response is from McAfee before closing the thread.

Many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?