Matsui MP3 Player - help please

2drewej 18:47 06 Mar 2007

hi - i bought a matsui mp3 player from pc world about 2 months ago , that one became completely corrupt and format would not even work. i exchanged it and now the exact same thing has happened. looking up on google it appears most people have had this problem.so its obvious nearly all of them are faulty.

the question i want to ask is do you think they will give a refund even though it was purchased over 2 months ago (i have reciept) there is no mention a manufacturers warranty in the manual and it is quite clear these mp3 players were faulty from purchase...

thanks

2drewej 18:49 06 Mar 2007

i have tried fixing the player by updating the firmware but i keep getting " unable to write firmware file data "

realist 19:04 06 Mar 2007

If you bought it from Dixons or whatever they're now called they will give you an exchange for another player but I doubt they'll give a refund.....ask them and see.

vinnyT 12:56 07 Mar 2007

When you do go in, take a printout of other people complaining about the same (or similar) issue in connection with their matsui players, include the web addresses (in case pcw want to verify).

And, always be polite no matter how frustrated you are.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?