March issue on sale 9 January

graham 17:47 04 Jan 2003
  graham 17:47 04 Jan 2003

Please reach for "view all" button if this has been done to death. It has been commented on how responses have a time stamp of two minutes in the future. Is this same policy applied to the magazine?

Quiller. 17:51 04 Jan 2003

Were off to get our easter eggies tommorow before they sell out. lol

Forum Editor 17:52 04 Jan 2003

just think, in four weeks time you'll get the April edition - it'll feel like Spring.

graham 17:55 04 Jan 2003

The Radio Times doesn't come out two months in advance!

DieSse 18:04 04 Jan 2003

Get a piece of sticky paper, write January on it, then stick it over March.

Talkin about easter eggs - I see that the second christmas has gone, Cadbury's cream eggs are into full advertising swing!!

A bit like TV news, where they drone on endlessly about "what might be in the budget" and such topics - why can't they just wait and see and report that - discussing it in advance won't be changing it anyway.

Still - I do agree it's time the publishing industry came back to real time - why not be an industry leader, PCA, instead of just "well everyone else does it??

brianthesnail 18:04 04 Jan 2003

March 2003 or 2004?;-)

Brian

cream. 18:05 04 Jan 2003

Er!!!!!!!

Er!!!!!!!

Does that mean I can.....

I'm off down the pub.

northamuk 18:05 04 Jan 2003

Asda had Hot Cross buns on sale today.

DieSse 18:07 04 Jan 2003

My point is, in case you're confused - It doesn't change what's in the mag or when it comes out, whatever date they put on the front.

That's what makes it so mad putting March on the January one.

How about a campaign to all write in and complain about the printing error in the date

N0-N0 I didn't really mean it .... honest

graham 18:09 04 Jan 2003

Thinking about it, if the April issue wasn't out 'til April they would lose two months of sales unless they caled them March version 2 and March version 3! I'm going for a lie down.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?