to many email address

March Wind 00:29 27 Jun 2014

Using win 7, and Outlook hot mail. Sometimes I have put down the wrong info when signing in, now every time I want to singe in starting with the same letter all the other address keep coming up for me to choose from when I do not use them or have an account for them. Could you please tell me how do I delete these unwanted email suggestions

northumbria61 07:05 27 Jun 2014

Are you talking about your contacts list? Auto Complete

northumbria61 07:07 27 Jun 2014
  March Wind 20:38 28 Jun 2014

No not my contact list, When I have to signe in.

I used to have just the one that would show up, under the Microsoft Account email then I could click on it, save me from putting all my email address down, not sure why but I put extra onto my email address and it has saved it so when I come to sign in I can click on any as if they are my email addresses

rdave13 20:48 28 Jun 2014

March Wind as long as you have all your log in detail safe away from the PC try running Ccleaner in default mode. Be aware it will delete all history, passwords etc.

lotvic 22:01 28 Jun 2014

Is this the problem? I want to delete the mistyped username on my Outlook.com login page.

If so then in your Browser settings you have to clear the remember Form filling info.

This explains a bit more answers.microsoft.com ClickHere and I think also tells how to remove a single mistyped email address/username.

March Wind 22:21 28 Jun 2014

Yes lotvic that is the problem, thank you I will look at the link in a min about to post another prob Watch this space not sure if this is the right place to ask as it is not a pc prob

March Wind 22:21 28 Jun 2014

Yes lotvic that is the problem, thank you I will look at the link in a min about to post another prob Watch this space not sure if this is the right place to ask as it is not a pc prob

March Wind 22:29 28 Jun 2014

user names and passwords on settings Is this were I take the tick out of

March Wind 22:39 28 Jun 2014

Tools, Internet Options, Autocomplete contents AutoComplete settings, Do I take the tick out of forms or user settings and contents. Sorry but I always seem to click on the wrong thing then forget what I have done and dig a deeper hole

March Wind 23:47 28 Jun 2014

I have been deleting all in Tools Browsing history except passwords and tracking protection,

Internet options I went to Contents Settings and deleted all but passwords and tracking protection. Now when I go to sign in my email address is not there. I put the first letter in but the two I wanted to delete are.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017